10" Brush Pro
Brush Pro™ Hydro-Force™
Industrial Counter Rotating Brush Machine
You've got a job to do; you don't have the time or energy to baby a fragile machine. You don't budget money for repair shop visits. And you're certainly not billing your customer when your cheap plastic machine breaks on the jobsite. Bottom line: you want a quality machine . The Hydro-Force Brush Pro was built for the professional customer; for those that need a machine that will run for 12 hours/day without asking for time off on Friday. Designed to withstand the rigors of extreme commercial cleaning, the Brush Pro will out last, out clean and out perform any encapsulation machine on the market.
WHY BRUSH PRO?
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION
- Durable stainless steel body outlasts all other materials.
- Reputation - 20+ years of building the industry's most durable machines for encapsulation.
- Non-stop cleaning - Clean for over 24 hours without fear of the machine overheating.
- Use the machine that does it all. Clean both carpet and hard surfaces equally well with one machineCARPET
- Compound dry cleaning
- Encapsulation dry cleaning
- Pile lifting
- Dry soil removal
- HARD SURFACES
- Floor washing
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Splash-water proof construction is IP 54 certified allowing you to use the Brush Pro in several inches of water for scrubbing submersed rugs
- Super quiet operation and nearly instantaneous drying allows you to clean during business hours; opening up a world of new clients including casinos, airports, hotels, hospitals and more where hot water extraction is just not feasible.
- Brush Pro, prespray and dry compound are Carpet and Rug Cleaning Institute (CRI) certified for deep cleaning.