|A nature-inspired antimicrobial cleaner|
|Use BotaniClean for the dirty jobs – water damage, sewage, trauma, and fire. Its unique, nature-inspired thymol blend is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that’s economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize with a mild, pleasant fragrance – all in one easy step. Its see-through bottle helps you instantly SEE the BotaniClean difference – the active doesn’t separate, ensuring a consistent product every time.|
All these benefits - in one unique formulation!
• Germicidal detergent with broad spectrum kill of gram positive and gram negative microorganisms that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in a simple one-step process
• Deep cleans and deodorizes carpets, upholstery and fabrics
• Disinfects and deodorizes devices and hard surfaces
• Thymol provides consistent product every time
• Low toxicity, no PPE required*
• Mild pleasant fragrance – no harsh fumes
• Ready-to-use AND economical – costs 25% less than other EPA Category IV solutions.
General cleaning and disinfecting directions: Gross filth and heavy soil must be removed before applying cleaning solution. Apply to surfaces by cloth, sponge, brush, coarse spray or by immmersing equipment using cleaning methods. All hard surfaces must be wet thoroughly, and remain wet for at least 10 minutes and allowed to air dry. Thoroughly rinse all wetted and cleaned food contact surfaces with potable water. As the solution becomes dirty, discard and replace with fresh solution.
For complete use instructions and specific information about cleaning and decontaminating surfaces/objects please consult the label.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use the product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
|Sold in cases only||Four 3 L (101 oz.) bottles|
|Case reorder no.||224006000|
|Appearance||Opaque clear liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.03–1.00 (H20 = 1)|
|EPA registration no.||34810-25-70385|